Sunday, February 3

Friends


Gjør det her veldig kvikt, berre legg ut noken bilde av venna her... Bildebeskrivelsane e på engelsk, sorry :)//
Doing this update very quickly, just posting some pictures of friends.

Det her e Raychell To'omua, my roommate. Ho ser vanligvis ikkje slik ut.... :P Photoshoot you see :D//This is my roommate, Raychell To'omua. She normally doesn't look like this, we were having a little photoshoot :P




From the bottom right: Leilani Eli (Manu's (in my class) older sister, Donna Jordan's granddaughter), then in a pink dress is Kesia (a girl who spent the night in my room without me even knowing it one of my first nights in Hawai'i... Hmm Raychell :D) followed by Raychell (who is the daughter of the.. eek.. old leader for Island Breeze, and sort of the gr.daughter of Donna (if you're not in YWAM, I can't really explain you this concept... Donna is like a mom to most the islanders.)
The three of them are teaching little kids hula (and will be teaching me that one sometimes tooo... eek), with the help of Raychell's aunt.











Another one of my posing friends, Laura Anne. This is a really bad photo of her tho, she would be so mad if she knew I was posting it.. :P


Anyway, she's a very talented artist. Her grandma is an extremely talented one, with a HUGE house and a swimming pool... Yay. Also, JoEllyn (some may know her??) and Larry Wright are her housekeepers, as Laura's gr.parents are in Montana most of the year.

No comments: